The following includes the tuition rates for the 2016-2017 school year.
- $11,650.00* (1st student)
- $10,485.00* (10% discount for 2nd student)
- $8,737.50* (25% discount for 3rd student)
- No charge* (full discount for 4th student)
* Plus fees (see below)
View/Print Tuition Policy
Monthly Payment Plan
Providence bills each family monthly beginning August 1 – May 1. We are happy to make reasonable payment arrangements to accommodate the needs of any family.
Credit Card Payment
You may charge your student’s tuition, fees or books to your Visa, Master Card or Discover Card Account. We will automatically bill your credit card on a monthly basis for tuition. A 3% service fee will be applied for tuition payments made on a credit card.
Auto Debit Payments
Parents can choose to have the payments automatically debited from their bank account. Parents will still receive a monthly statements showing charges and payments. To register for this program, download and print the enrollment form and return it to PCHS.
Tuition Payment Options
Tuition may be paid either as a lump sum at the beginning of the school year, or make monthly payments throughout the school year (August 1 to May 1). We are happy to make arrangements to accommodate the needs of any family.
- Activity/Technology Fee – $200
(includes accident insurance, student admission to all home games except for IHSA tournaments, theatre and choral productions, school yearbook, underclass retreat fee, school newspaper, network access and licensing for each student)
- Campus Parking – $175
- Graduation Fee – $175
- Kairos Fee – $250
- Testing Fee for each AP classes – $92
- Lab Fee for each Science Class – $80
- Each Art class – $80
- Band (each semester) – $65
- Choir (each semester) – $55
- Each Technology Fee – $80
- Color Guard – $80
- Harvest Drive – $350 per individual student <or> $500 per PCHS family