The 3rd Quarter Report Cards were emailed to all parents/guardians Wednesday afternoon, 3/8/17. As stated in the recent letter from Father McGrath, our new policy states that report cards will now be emailed to parents.
If you are a parent or guardian and did not receive the report cards, please follow these steps:
- Check your junk, spam and clutter folders for the email. The sender is Providence_Catholic.firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you find the email in one of those folders, be sure to mark it as a “safe sender” or “not spam”. This will prevent future emails from us from being marked as spam. (See below)
- If you still do not have the email, it is possible that we do not have your correct email on file.
Call or email our registrar Mrs. Laurie Ford (email@example.com, 815-717-3181) to confirm your contact information and request another copy of the report card.
View Report Card in ParentPlus
You can also view the report cards and other reports with your ParentPlus account.
- Login to ParentPlus.
- In the green menu bar, locate and click on E-Locker.
- You will see the report cards listed there. Click on the blue download icon on the far right to open it.
Managing your Spam and Junk folders
For your convenience, we have provided links to tutorials for handling junk mail folders for the most popular email software and providers:
- Outlook junk folder
- Outlook clutter folder
- Gmail spam
- Sbcglobal.net spam
- Yahoo spam
- Comcast.net & Xfinity.com spam