NEW LENOX (April 12, 2017) – Dr. John Harper, Principal of Providence Catholic High School announced the school’s “Students of the Month” for March. “We are very proud of these students who were recognized by our faculty and staff for achievements and/or improvement in school courses as well as other school-related activities,” said Harper.
Every month, each academic department chairperson selects one student as its “Student of the Month” from a number of students nominated by faculty and staff. Students of the Month receive a certificate of recognition, have their photos displayed in Providence Catholic High School’s main hallway for the following month and are invited as a group to have lunch with the Principal and Assistant Principal, Mrs. Janlyn Auld.
The Providence Catholic Students of the Month for March are sitting left to right:
- Joyce Stiernon ‘19 of New Lenox (Technology)
- Holly Sebastian ’16 of New Lenox (English)
- Kellista Quirke ‘17 of Flossmoor (Administration)
- Emma Eckenstein’18 of Homer Glen (Fine Arts)
- Stephanie Duesning ’18 of Mokena (Social Science & Business)
Standing left to right:
- Jolie D’Anna ’20 of South Chicago (Mathematics)
- Bella Stulas ’20 of Lockport (Physical Education)
- Andrew Kay ’19 of Orland Park (World Language)
- Joseph Borrelli ’19 of Manhattan (Theology)
- Gwen Mila ’19 of Lemont (Science)
815-717-3164 | email@example.com