Semester 2 Conferences
Wed. February 8, 2017
5:00 – 8:00 PM
Scheduling your conferences
- We use pickAtime ® online scheduler for our Parent/Teacher conferences. pickAtime is available 24/7 and will allow parents to select from all available times, login to change their schedule, print a schedule and request an email reminder.
- For the best selection of times, parents are strongly advised to login and schedule your conferences early. Parents with scheduled appointments will receive priority, and many teacher’s appointments fill up quickly. This is especially true for teachers of Freshmen.
- Please note that if you created an account this school year (for Semester 1 conferences), you do not need to create a new one. Use your email and password for your PickaTIme account.
- View/Print directions for using PickATime.
Go directly to pickAtime to begin scheduling..
Pick A Time will be accessible for scheduling from
8:00 AM Mon. 1/30/17 through 11:59 PM Sun. 2/5/17.
You may login at any time to print your schedule.
Should a teacher’s appointment slots become full, we invite parents to contact the teacher directly to set up an additional date/time for discussion. If you would like to see any other faculty member or administrator, please contact that person directly
Procedures on Conference Day
- Upon arriving at school, proceed to the hallway where your first appointment is located.
- Report to the NHS student host for that teacher and check-in.
- The student host will notify you when the teacher is available.
- Teacher conferences are limited to 5 minutes; if additional time is needed, please do not hesitate to schedule another appointment with that teacher on a different day for a discussion in greater depth. Counselor appointments are 15 minutes.
Parents who do not schedule their conferences in advance using pickAtime will still be able to meet with teachers, but only during any remaining available appointment slots. Pick up a school map and locate the teacher(s). Maps will be available near entrance #4, and also in the main hallway outside the IHM gym. Student hosts will be stationed in all the hallways. Proceed to the proper location(s) and ask the student host to write your name in any available time slot on the teacher’s schedule. Be sure to allow yourself 5 minutes travel time between appointments.