Directions for Buy-Back Days
Please be sure to read the following documents closely in preparation for Buy-Back days. They contain everything you need to know to get money back for your books!
Students received a buy-back form on Tuesday 5/16. Pick up additional forms in the Main office through the end of this week.
The completed Buy-Back form MUST be turned in to eTechCampus with your books.
Buy Back Days:
Monday 5/22 7:15 AM to 2:00 PM
Tuesday 5/23 7:15 AM to 200 PM
Announcing our new Partnership with eTechCampus!
Providence Catholic is implementing a new approach to textbook purchasing by partnering with eTechCampus as the school’s exclusive textbook provider beginning with the 2017-2018 school year.
We will no longer host a Book Sale in August nor will we be selling textbooks from the campus bookstore as we have done in the past.
We have worked closely with eTechCampus to create our customized virtual textbook store to stock and sell the correct textbooks to our families.
The Virtual Bookstore will be available for preview beginning July 1, 2017. Books will be available for purchase beginning July 17, 2017. We will send you login information as the date approaches.
View announcement letter from Father McGrath.
Future Textbook Buyback and Rental Return
- eTechCampus will offer an on-site buyback and rental return each year at the end of second semester finals with premium pricing. Families also have the ability to return rentals online, as well as sell their textbooks for premium pricing during the buyback period.
- When selling textbooks families may choose to be paid by check or in-store credit. Choosing in-store credit earns families 5% more back that can be used on next-year’s materials.
- Families are always welcome to sell textbooks 24/7 through the Virtual Bookstore. Premium pricing is applied during the buyback period.
Textbook Buyback Offer for 2017 ONLY!
- THIS YEAR ONLY, eTechCampus will offer up to 70% of last year’s purchase price when choosing in-store credit, and up to 50% for check/cash back!
- Students must return their books in the small gym on May 22nd and 23rd to receive this offer. Additionally, books must be in resaleable condition and not be on the discontinued list for the following school year.
- The 24/7 online buyback is still available to families after 23rd, but only with premium pricing rather than the offer above.
Textbook Buy-Back Days
- Monday, May 22, 2017 – 7:15 a.m. – 2:00 p.m. in the small gym
- Tuesday, May 23, 2017 – 7:15 a.m. – 2:00 p.m. in the small gym
Books will NOT be accepted at Providence Catholic after Buy-Back closes on May 23. There are no exceptions!
After May 23, families may use the 24/7 online buyback through eTechCampus. If you utilize online buy back, you will not be eligible for the 70% buy-back offer.
Virtual Bookstore Grand Opening
The Virtual bookstore will be open for preview on July 1. It will be open for business July 17.
View/print Grand Opening flyer.
Ordering Next Year’s Books
We will send login credentials and instructions to all families in June, prior to the Virtual Bookstore preview.
View/Print 17-18 Textbook List (updated 5-11-17). Updated for 17-18!
- Choose from multiple purchase options, including new or used textbooks. eTechCampus also offers textbook rental on selected titles. Rental books offer up to 50% savings from purchasing a new copy.
- Limited books may also be available in digital format – look for eTextbooks on the website where available.
One-Price Rental Bundle
- Rental bundles provide families with the biggest savings! All needed course materials will be provided as rentals except for workbooks, digital products, locks and goggles, which are not required to be returned at the end of the year.
- Once you login with your student’s information, the Virtual Bookstore will automatically populate an order based on your student schedule. But don’t worry, schedule changes will automatically be updated after the order is placed and after it has shipped!
- eTechCampus ships all orders from their warehouse the same or next business day via USPS or UPS Ground. Expedited shipping options are available, but it is best to order early to avoid extra shipping fees and for the best used book selection.
- As an added benefit, the bookstore has extended a free USPS shipping offer for the first two weeks the booklist is available, beginning July 17, 2017.
- eTechCampus accepts returns on books purchased or rented through the website 30 days from your order date or 30 days from the start of classes, whichever is later.
- eTechCampus’ dedicated customer service team is available at 877.284.6744 Mon – Fri from 9:00am to 5:00pm EST, or at by email at email@example.com.
- You may contact PCHS bookstore managers Mrs. MaryBeth Carroll (815.717.3175) or Ms. Moira Olivetti (815.717.3366) or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions also.
Shop with certain retailers and earn credit to help pay for textbooks!
View/Print the FAQ’s here.
General Bookstore Information
The Celtic Bookstore is your place for one-stop shopping for textbooks, school supplies as well as Celtic Spirit-wear. Show your Celtic Pride with a tee-shirt, sweat-shirt, license plate holder and more!
7:15 AM to 7:45 AM
2:45 PM to 3:15 PM
- Open Monday – Friday when classes are in session
- Closed before school on Schedule B2 days and after school on final exam days
** Special Hours for May 2017:
- May 11: Closed
- May 17: Last day bookstore will be open for this school year
Dress Code Apparel
The bookstore carries a limited supply of dress code polo shirts. A full line of dress code shirts, sweaters and fleece can be purchased online through Midwest Promotional Group.