Providence Catholic is implementing a new approach to textbook purchasing by partnering with eTechCampus as the school’s exclusive textbook provider beginning with the 2017-2018 school year.
The Virtual Bookstore is now open for preview.
Since the online store is in “preview mode”, please be aware of the following:
- No login is necessary at this time. We will send you necessary login information before the store goes live.
- You will not see your student’s classes in preview mode.
- You can see the text books for each class if you view by the course instead of the bundle.
To get the best idea of how purchasing the textbook bundle will work,
we recommend you watch a short tutorial.
Virtual Bookstore Grand Opening
The Virtual bookstore will be open for preview on July 1. It will be open for business July 17. We will send login credentials to all families prior to July 17.
Bookstore Web address: http://pchsbookstore.etechcampus.com/
View/print Grand Opening flyer.
- Choose from multiple purchase options, including new or used textbooks. eTechCampus also offers textbook rental on selected titles. Rental books offer up to 50% savings from purchasing a new copy.
- Limited books may also be available in digital format – look for eTextbooks on the website where available.
One-Price Rental Bundle
- Rental bundles provide families with the biggest savings! All needed course materials will be provided as rentals except for workbooks, digital products, locks and goggles, which are not required to be returned at the end of the year.
- Once you login with your student’s information, the Virtual Bookstore will automatically populate an order based on your student schedule. But don’t worry, schedule changes will automatically be updated after the order is placed and after it has shipped!
View tutorial for purchasing bundle.
- eTechCampus ships all orders from their warehouse the same or next business day via USPS or UPS Ground. Expedited shipping options are available, but it is best to order early to avoid extra shipping fees and for the best used book selection.
- As an added benefit, the bookstore has extended a free USPS shipping offer for the first two weeks the booklist is available, beginning July 17, 2017.
- eTechCampus accepts returns on books purchased or rented through the website 30 days from your order date or 30 days from the start of classes, whichever is later.
- eTechCampus’ dedicated customer service team is available at 877.284.6744 Mon – Fri from 9:00am to 5:00pm EST, or at by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You may contact PCHS bookstore managers Mrs. MaryBeth Carroll (815.717.3175) or Ms. Moira Olivetti (815.717.3366) or by email at email@example.com with questions also.
Shop with certain retailers and earn credit to help pay for textbooks!
View/Print the FAQ’s here.
View/Print 17-18 Textbook List (updated 5-11-17)
Please remember that we will no longer host a Book Sale in August nor will we be selling textbooks from the campus bookstore as we have done in the past.
General Bookstore Information
The Celtic Bookstore is your place for one-stop shopping for school supplies as well as Celtic Spirit-wear. Show your Celtic Pride with a t-shirt, sweat-shirt, license plate holder and more!
7:15 AM to 7:45 AM
2:45 PM to 3:15 PM
- Open Monday – Friday when classes are in session
- Closed before school on Schedule B2 days and after school on final exam days
Dress Code Apparel
The bookstore carries a limited supply of dress code polo shirts. A full line of dress code shirts, sweaters and fleece can be purchased online through Midwest Promotional Group.