IMPORTANT INFO re: Arrival, Dismissal & Food Service
Even though we are in the final phase of construction, we still need your help and flexibility! As the some campus and parking lot access will change almost daily, please be on the look out for notices from us regarding parking, drop-off & pick-up procedures as well as food service options.
For the first week of classes, Aug 13-17:
- Drop Off Before School: ALL CARS – Please drop off your student in the front of the school parallel to Route 30. All front doors will be open, and students are welcome to enter through any of them.
- BUSES: All buses will drop off students by Door #6 (Band Room Entrance).
PICK-UP AT END OF DAY:
- Students are dismissed at 2:35 p.m.
- ALL CARS: Please pick up your student in front of the school parallel to Route 30. Please form a single file line and pull up to the curb.
- BUSES: Busses will pick-up students by Door # 1 at 2:55 p.m. We will make an all-school PA announcement when the busses will be out front. Buses will depart at 3:00 p.m.
STUDENT PARKING: NO GRAVEL LOT PARKING THIS WEEK
- JUNIORS: Please park at the Gougar Road parking lot or the old K-Mart parking lot.
- SENIORS: Please park in the East Lot (near Door 4) until full. When the lot is full, seniors will need to park at the Gougar Road lot or the K-Mart parking lot.
LUNCHES & BREAKFAST
Until the official opening of the new Brown Student Commons, there will be no hot breakfasts or lunches available. Only prepackaged food will be sold. We will be selling Peanut Butter and Jelly Uncrustables, Easy Mac and Ramen noodles. We will also be selling chips, cookies, snacks, ice cream and drinks. Payment for these can be made via cash or student ID card (and PaySchoolsCentral account). Students are encouraged to bring their own lunch. Microwaves are available for student use.
We appreciate your patience and flexibility during what is certain to be a frustrating period.
But once the new Student Commons is open, we know it will all have been worth it!