Student Information Form Confirmation
Thank you for your submission!
The Make-up Placement Exam is happening this Saturday, December 11 at 8am. If you are receiving this email, we have your student registered for the Placement Exam. Please see the information below to help answer any questions you may have.
- Everyone inside the school must wear a mask at all times.
- Test begins at 8:00am. Please arrive between 7:20am-7:45am for check-in. Drop off and pickup will be at Door 4.
- After your student is finished with the test, they will receive a packet containing information regarding next steps, important dates, and scholarship application information along with a PCHS sweatshirt. Please be sure to read the entire packet!
About the test:
- Bring two #2 pencils. No mechanical pencils.
- No calculators allowed.
- You can bring your phone, but it must be turned off during the exam.
- There will be smaller class sizes with social distancing enforced.
- There will be a break halfway through the test. Snacks will be provided.
- Test will take approximately 3 ½ hours.
If you have any other questions or cannot attend the PCHS Placement Exam on Saturday, please contact the Enrollment Office before the test.
We look forward to welcoming the Class of 2026! Go Celtics!
Shannon Withers ’95 Noah Senffner ‘14
Director of Enrollment Assistant Director of Enrollment