Make-up Placement Exam for the Class of 2022
Saturday, December 9, 2017
Enter Door #4 (east parking lot)
The Make-up Placement exam is for those students who have not tested at another Catholic high school in the Chicago Archdiocese.
The required entrance exam for the 2018-2019 school year will be the STS/High School Placement test (HSPT).
Pre-registration is required
Guidelines for Completing the Placement Exam Pre-Registration and Exam Information:
- Complete the form below in its entirety on a PC (not a mobile device)
- Put a check mark in the box next to “I am not a robot”
- Click “Submit”
- You will receive a confirmation email with an attached pdf of your registration
- Print the registration form and have your student bring it the morning of the Placement Exam
- Arrive between 7:30-7:45 AM
- Bring #2 Pencils
- $25 test fee (cash or check made out to PCHS)
- No calculators are allowed
If you should have any admissions questions, please email Mrs. Rachel Ellingson, Enrollment Director or call (815) 717-3160.