FACTS Tuition Management
Beginning with the 2022-2023 school year, Providence Catholic High School has partnered with FACTS Management Company to help us manage our tuition payment program. We are excited to be working with FACTS and are confident this program will offer greater efficiency and convenience for families to pay tuition and fees.
Please visit https://online.factsmgt.com/signin/3GQNZ to create a FACTS account and select a payment plan. (If you already have a FACTS account, use the same credentials to log in.)
When inputting your student’s information please be sure to input their grade for the 22-23 school year.
If you have any questions you may contact the FACTS Parent Line 24/7 at (866) 441-4637 or our Business Office at email@example.com.
Other related information:
PCHS President John Merkelis has announced the tuition and fees for the 2022-23 school year. Read the complete letter
$14,350.00 tuition plus fees for 1st student
- 10% discount for 2nd student
- 25% discount for 3rd student
- No charge for 4th student
Contact our Mrs. Stephanie Murach at firstname.lastname@example.org or 815.717.3174 for assistance with any tuition matters.
Student Accident Insurance
We have partnered with Scholastic First Insurance. Read more.
- Activity – $250
Includes accident insurance, student admission to all home games (except for IHSA tournaments), theatre and music productions, school yearbook, underclass retreat fee, network access and software licensing for each student.
- Main Campus Parking – $350
- Graduation Fee – $175
- Kairos Fee – $350
- Each AP class (except for World Languages, Art & Science courses) – $100
- AP French & AP Spanish: $150
- AP Art – $185
- AP Science Courses – $210
- Each Virtual School Course – $240
- Lab Fee for each Science class – $110
- Each Art class – $85
- + Art Supply Packet – Varies by Course
- Choir – $55 per semester
- Graphic Design & Digital Media – $80
- Band courses – $130
- Color Guard – $80
- INCubator – $100
- PE Lock fee – $20
- Harvest Drive – $400 per individual student/$600 per family
School Provided E-Book Licenses
- English 1, 2 and 3 – $10
- English 4 – $20
- Spanish – all levels – $50
- French all levels – $50