Placement Exam Registration
Thank you for your interest in Providence Catholic! Register for the Make-Up Placement Exam below.
The Make-Up Exams will take place on Saturday, December 9 at 8AM; Tuesday, December 12 at 4PM; and Saturday, December 16 at 8AM.
- Drop off and pickup information will be sent out the week prior to the exam.
- After your student is finished with the test, they will receive a packet containing information regarding next steps, important dates, and scholarship application information along with a PCHS sweatshirt. Please be sure to read the entire packet!
About the test:
- Bring two #2 pencils. No mechanical pencils.
- No calculators allowed.
- You can bring your phone, but it must be turned off during the exam.
- There will be a break halfway through the test. Snacks will be provided.
- Test will take approximately 3 ½ hours.
If you have any other questions or cannot attend the PCHS Placement Exam on Saturday, please contact the Enrollment Office before the test.
We look forward to welcoming the Class of 2028! Go Celtics!
Shannon Withers ’95 Noah Senffner ‘14
Director of Enrollment Assistant Director of Enrollment