The Women’s Club provides support and assistance to the religious mission and educational programs of Providence Catholic High School; thereby building a sense of community, greater understanding, and positive relationships among the members, students, faculty, and staff. Through service projects and various fund-raising events, the Women’s Club welcomes all PCHS mothers to get involved.
Are you interested in volunteering with the Women’s Club? Sign up here!
All talents are welcome! Questions may be emailed to Women’s Club.
ShareFest on October 26
We are partnering with the PCHS Pastoral Officefor ShareFest, a way to help Will County people who are in need.
- Date: Saturday, October 26
- Learn more at the Will County ShareFest website.
- We need lots of help – plenty of shifts from 10/24 through 10/26 available. Sign up now to Volunteer!
- Donations (books and men’s, women’s & children’s clothing) can be dropped off at the PCHS Pastoral Office any time between now and Oct. 24 (Parent-Teacher Conf. Night).
- Click on thumbnails below to learn more about ShareFest and Volunteering at ShareFest.
New! M2M Program
The Mom2Mom (M2M) Program was established to pair incoming Freshmen moms (mentoree) with other current, experienced PCHS moms (mentor). The mentor is available as a additional resource to provide guidance regarding any questions as it relates to a freshmen student’s experience. One of the many goals, is to make Freshmen moms feel welcome and to help them become an active part of the Providence Catholic family.
The program is designed to have brief check-ins over the phone throughout the first and second semesters as well as make them aware of any upcoming events. The transition should be smooth not only for the students but also their parents.
- October 26, 2019, : ShareFest
- November 3, 2019, 10:00 am: Women’s Club Shopping Day
- November 21, 2019, : Women’s Club Night of Reflection
- January 24, 2020, : Women's Club Bunco Night
- March 6, 2020, : Women's Club: St. Patrick's Day Party
- May 7, 2020, : Women’s Club Thank You Night
Women’s Club Constitution
Preamble: The Providence Catholic High School (PCHS) Women’s Club provides support and assistance to the religious mission and educational programs of Providence Catholic High School, as Providence Catholic High School works toward the goal of providing quality Catholic education to all its young men and women. Assistance to Providence Catholic High School is provided through service, projects, and fundraising.
The Club also has as its purpose the building of a sense of community, greater understanding, and positive relationships among the members, students, faculty, and staff.
View/print complete constitution