The Women’s Club provides support and assistance to the religious mission and educational programs of Providence Catholic High School; thereby building a sense of community, greater understanding, and positive relationships among the members, students, faculty, and staff. Through service projects and various fund-raising events, the Women’s Club welcomes all PCHS mothers to get involved. Learn more about our upcoming events here!
Are you interested in volunteering with the Women’s Club? Sign up here!
All talents are welcome! Questions may be emailed to Women’s Club.
The Providence Catholic Women’s Club wants to take a moment to thank you for making our first Witches Night Out 🧙♀️ a great success! We would not have been able to do it without all of our volunteers, sponsors, donors, vendors and all of you who attended and brought friends and family members too. In addition to being a fun event, we are so excited to announce that we were able to raise close to $10,000 that will be donated back to our school. We were also able to make donation to Pink Heals on behalf of our Women’s Club. We are looking forward to a bigger and better event in 2023, and would your feedback is essential. Therefore, please let us know your thoughts on what can be done better for WNO 2023.
We would also like to create an album on our Facebook page with pictures from this event. If you would like to share moments you captured, you can send them to us via Messenger on Facebook.
Looking ahead, the Christmas season will soon be here🎄! PC Women’s Club would like to bring some Christmas cheer to Providence Catholic. On Tuesday, November 29th from 7-9pm, we will be hosting Christmas in the Commons, open to all PC Moms. Details will be coming soon to you in an evite ❄️ Be sure to save the date as it’s sure to be a fun and festive night for all!
PC Women’s Club would like to you save the date for the following events:
🎄11/29/22 Christmas in the Commons
🙏🏻 12/13/22 Night of Reflection
🎲 1/20/23 Bunco Night
👗 2/5/23 Fashion Show
Stay tuned to your email for further details on all of the above events, as well as the announcement of a date for our next Women’s Club General Meeting, which will likely take place upon our return to school after Winter Break.
Fashion Show 2022
Thank you to the following sponsors of our annual Fashion Show!
- Joey’s Red Hots and Joey’s Pizza, Pasta & Gelato – $4,500 sponsor
- Kozol Bros Inc and West Coast Customs – $3,500 sponsor
- Graphic Image Corp – $2,000 sponsor
- Marathon Sports and HWH Environmental – $1,000 sponsor
- Gas ‘n Wash, Gatto’s, Gerald Automotive Group, JBD White Horse Inn, Marth Family, Kulpinski Family – $500 Sponsor
- Egofske family, Associated Orthodontists – $500 Lunch sponsor
- Elizabeth Kasper, EggCetera Cafe (Bastas Family), Prince Family, Dykas Family, ReClain Fitness, Apogee Fitness, Paciga Family, Indoor Golf Links of America – Orland Park, Jill Hagan, Noah Kelleher, and Nancy Bochenczak – $100 sponsor
Thank you to the following businesses for their assistance in making this event a huge success!
- Peaches Boutique
- Formally Modern Tuxedo
- Black Tie Formalwear
- The Clothing Bar
- Mainstream Boutique
- Lil’ Surprises
- PCHS Spirit Shop
- Bella Fiori Flower Shop
- Joey’s Red Hots and Joey’s Pizza, Pasta & Gelato
- Graphic Image Corp for donating the program book – Markasovic Family
- Marathon Sportswear for donating the T-shirts – Piko Family
- Music and Photo booth provided by Jason Clemmer, Jayce Mobile Entertainment Services
See the upcoming events flyer: Click here
Women’s Club Constitution
Preamble: The Providence Catholic High School (PCHS) Women’s Club provides support and assistance to the religious mission and educational programs of Providence Catholic High School, as Providence Catholic High School works toward the goal of providing quality Catholic education to all its young men and women. Assistance to Providence Catholic High School is provided through service, projects, and fundraising.
The Club also has as its purpose the building of a sense of community, greater understanding, and positive relationships among the members, students, faculty, and staff.
View/print complete constitution