Application & Registration
The information below pertains to students who have taken the Providence Catholic High School Placement Exam and will be enrolling as a freshman in the next school year.
Interested in Transferring? Parents of students interested in transferring from another high school should call or email Mrs. Shannon Withers, Enrollment Director (815- 717-3160) before proceeding.
Freshmen: Class of 2026 Application
The application will be available January 10, 2022. It takes approximately 30 minutes to complete. Before beginning the application:
- Be sure to read our Application Directions completely. We highly recommend that you follow these directions closely. They will provide answers to many of your questions and will help you avoid common user errors.
- Gather the addresses, phone numbers, and email addresses for all parents/guardians of your student.
You will be asked to enter information for EACH parent who should receive correspondence from Providence Catholic.
- Know the name and district number of your Public High School.
- Have your credit card information available to make your $300 deposit online.
- Have a digital copy of your child’s birth certificate available to upload online.
- To familiarize yourself with school polices referred to in the Agreements Section of the form, please view our Student Handbook.
Miss Scheduling Night?
View the speakers’ presentation here! Learn about student growth, counseling services, course options, BYOD and more.
Learning Readiness Documentation
If you have documentation about your child’s learning readiness (referred to in the last section of the application), please bring copies with you to your personally scheduled meeting or mail them to us:
Mail items to:
Providence Catholic High School
Attn: Freshmen Registration
1800 W. Lincoln Highway
New Lenox, IL 60451
After submitting the application, be sure to review the Admissions Timeline for the next steps in the admissions process so you do not miss any scholarship deadlines, opportunities, requirements or due dates.
If you should have any questions, please email Mrs. Shannon Withers, Enrollment Director or call (815) 717-3160.