The information below pertains to students who have taken the Providence Catholic High School Placement Exam and will be enrolling as a freshman in the next school year.
Interested in Transferring? Parents of students interested in transferring from another high school should call or email Mrs. Shannon Withers, Enrollment Director (815- 717-3160) before proceeding.
Freshmen: Class of 2027 Enrollment Form
The Freshman form is now available! It takes approximately 30 minutes to complete.
Before beginning the application:
- Gather the addresses, phone numbers, and email addresses for all parents/guardians of your student.
Important: In the Parent/Guardian section, you will need to enter information for EACH parent/guardian, one at a time.
Be sure to click the Add Contact button at the bottom of the page.
- Know the name and district number of your Public High School.
- Have your credit card information available to make your $300 deposit online.
- Have a digital copy of your child’s birth certificate available to upload online.
- To familiarize yourself with school polices referred to in the Agreements Section of the form, please view our Student Handbook.
- For parents of students currently in our 8th Grade Algebra program:
Due to a major software upgrade, you will need to create a new account. The account you used last year to register is no longer active.
- If you are registering your student for Summer Study Skills:
- Please be sure that you complete the Freshman Enrollment form first.
- Then, to register your student for Summer Study Skills, click on Add New Applicant
and select the program called Summer Study Skills.
Learning Readiness Documentation
If you have documentation about your child’s learning readiness (referred to in the last section of the form), please bring copies with you to your personally scheduled meeting or mail them to us:
Mail items to:
Providence Catholic High School
Attn: Freshmen Registration
1800 W. Lincoln Highway
New Lenox, IL 60451
After submitting the enrollment form, be sure to review the Admissions Timeline for the next steps in the admissions process so you do not miss any scholarship deadlines, opportunities, requirements or due dates.
If you should have any questions, please email Mrs. Shannon Withers, Enrollment Director or call (815) 717-3160.