Thursday, March 12, 2020
5:00 – 8:00 PM
We use pickAtime ® online scheduler for our Parent/Teacher conferences. pickAtime is available 24/7 and will allow parents to create user accounts, select from all available times, change their schedule, print a schedule and request an email reminder.
Scheduling your conferences
- Important #1: You do not need to create a new account if you created one for the first semester conferences this year. If you forgot your password, please use the Forgot Password button. PCHS personnel do not have access to your login credentials. You can create an account even if pickAtime is closed for scheduling.
- Important #2: Please remember that your student’s full schedule will not be available until 7:00 PM on Monday 3/2/2020.
Should you create an account and attempt to schedule before the schedule officially opens to all parents, your student’s schedule and teachers will not be visible to you. Please be patient! It will be ready at 7:00 PM on Monday.
- For the best selection of times, parents are strongly advised to login and schedule your conferences early. History has shown that the majority of teacher appointments are filled within 36 hours of pickAtime opening. This is especially true for teachers of Freshmen.
Click on the pickAtime logo to begin scheduling.Pick A Time will be accessible for scheduling from
7:00 PM Monday 3/2/20 through midnight Sunday 3/8/20.
You may login to PickaTIme at any time to print your schedule.
Other Helpful Information
- Teacher conferences are limited to 5 minutes. Counselor conferences are 15 minutes.
- You are welcome to schedule appointments with all of your student’s teachers and counselor, but it is not necessary. Feel free to be selective.
- You can print your schedule even if pickAtime is closed for scheduling.
- If you would like to see any other faculty member or administrator (who is not on your student’s course schedule), please contact that person directly to set a date/time for discussion.
- Be sure to bring your schedule with you the day of conferences
- Need technical support? Email us!
Procedures on Conference Day
- Be sure you have your schedule.
- Upon arriving at school, proceed to the hallway where your first appointment is located. (Maps will be available in the hallway.)
- Report to the NHS student host for that teacher and check-in.
- The student host will notify you when the teacher is available.
- Teacher conferences are limited to 5 minutes, which we adhere to strictly. If we did not, the entire schedule would collapse and you will have to wait for, or even miss other appointments. If additional time is needed, please do not hesitate to schedule another appointment with that teacher on a different day for a discussion in greater depth. Counselor appointments are 15 minutes.