Thursday, March 15
5:00 – 8:00 PM
Scheduling your conferences
- We use pickAtime ® online scheduler for our Parent/Teacher conferences. pickAtime is available 24/7 and will allow parents to select from all available times, login to change their schedule, print a schedule and request an email reminder.
- Important note: If you created a parent pickAtime account THIS YEAR (in Fall 2017), it is NOT necessary to create a new account. Simply login using your email and password. If you forgot your password, please click the blue Forgot Password button for fastest reply.
- For the best selection of times, parents are strongly advised to login and schedule your conferences early. History has shown that the majority of teacher appointments are filled within 36 hours of pickAtime opening. This is especially true for teachers of Freshmen.
- Should a teacher’s appointment slots become full, we invite parents to contact the teacher directly to set up a date/time for discussion.
- If you would like to see any other faculty member or administrator (who is not on your student’s course schedule), please contact that person directly by phone or email.
- View/Print directions for using pickAtime.
Click on the pickAtime logo to begin scheduling.
Pick A Time will be accessible for scheduling from
8:00 AM Monday 3/5/18 through 11:59 PM Sunday 3/11/18.
You may login to PickaTIme at any time to print your schedule.
Procedures on Conference Day
- Upon arriving at school, proceed to the hallway where your first appointment is located.
- Report to the NHS student host for that teacher and check-in.
- The student host will notify you when the teacher is available.
- Teacher conferences are limited to 5 minutes, which we adhere to strictly. If we did not, the entire schedule would collapse and you will have to wait for, or even miss other appointments. If additional time is needed, please do not hesitate to schedule another appointment with that teacher on a different day for a discussion in greater depth. Counselor appointments are 15 minutes.
Parents who do not schedule their conferences in advance using pickAtime will still be able to meet with teachers, but only during any remaining available appointment slots.
- Pick up a school map and locate the teacher(s). Maps will be available near entrance #4, and also in the main hallway outside the IHM gym.
- Student hosts will be stationed in all the hallways. Proceed to the proper location(s) and ask the student host to write your name in any available time slot on the teacher’s schedule.
- Be sure to allow yourself 5 minutes travel time between appointments.