How to Access your Ebooks
View/Print Full User Guide
How to Access your Ebookshelf
Book Purchase & Rental for 2020-21 School Year
- May 28: Student course schedules emailed to students and primary parents. If you did not receive the email, please contact our registrar, Mrs. Ford.
- June 5: Student credentials emailed to parents (see below)
- June 8: eCampus bookstore opens online
- July 7: Last day to order e-books via the Combo Rental bundle or A la Carte.
- July 8: eCampus bookstore remains open, with only physical books available for rental or purchase
- August 3: Last day to order books via eCampus so that you have them for the first day of classes.
IMPORTANT: Due to the pandemic, we are expecting delays from all major publishers. Families that order books in June will experience few, if any delays. Families that wait until late July/early August may experience backorders. eCampus is doing everything in its power to prevent delays. We urge families to do the same and order early!
Student Email Information
On June 5, we will email student email credentials to the primary parent. Parents will need this information to purchase textbooks. Be sure to check your spam/junk folder if you do not see it in your inbox. Please email Mrs. Rosanne Grigoletti if you do not have this email by 5:00 PM that day.
Three Ways to Purchase
Families will have the option to choose between the “Digital Rental Bundle“, “Textbook Bundle” or “Use Course Selection” methods. The bundles are the most affordable option. Rental books offer up to 50% savings from purchasing a new copy.
Physical Book Rental Bundle: Consists of all physical textbooks which are rented and returned to eCampus at the end of the school year. When purchasing a bundle, eCampus will automatically select the books for the courses your child will be taking.
Digital Rental Bundle: Consists of eBooks for all texts that are available in electronic format and rented physical books for the remaining texts. Rented texts are returned to eCampus at the end of the school year. When purchasing a bundle, eTechCampus will automatically select the books for the courses your child will be taking. (Clarification: If a text is available in electronic format, you will only receive it as an ebook – you will not receive a physical textbook as well.)
Use Course Selection: Use your student’s class schedule to purchase physical or electronic books for each of your courses. This method can also be used to purchase supplies such as locks and goggles for science courses.
To Order a Textbook Bundle:
The login procedure has changed slightly this year, so please read closely, especially steps #5-7:
Download detailed directions for ordering textbooks.
REMINDER: You must purchase bundles for one student at a time. This ensures that the proper textbook bundle is ordered. If you have more than one student, please repeat this entire process, using the proper student credentials in step 4 above.
Purchasing by Course:
Important: If you are purchasing ebooks, be sure to purchase for each of your students in a separate transaction. That will ensure that each student will be able to access his/her proper ebooks from the eCampus site.
Order Books Now
(Login procedure has changed slightly this year.
Please read directions before ordering.)
Some Classes do not Require Textbook from eTechCampus
Some classes have State Textbooks, which are lent to students for the school year. Others have e-books for which the classroom teacher distributes licenses. Some classes do not require a textbook. In all of these cases, those textbooks will not be listed when you purchase books from eTechCampus. Email us if you have questions about this.
- Accounting (State Textbook)
- English 2 (all levels) (State Textbook)
- English 3 AP (State Textbook)
- English 4 AP (State Textbook)
- French 1-4 (all levels) (eBook license distributed by teacher)
- Learning Resource (No textbook required)
- Pre-Calculus (State Textbook)
- Pre-Calculus Honors (State Textbook)
- Spanish 1-4 (all levels) (eBook license distributed by teacher)
- All Computer Science & Application Classes (No textbook required)
- All PE Classes (No textbook required; gym lock purchased at Back to School Night)
- All BYU Classes
- All Fine Arts Classes EXCEPT for Music Appreciation (No textbook required)
eTechCampus Customer Service
- Their dedicated customer service team is available at 844-523-8980 Mon- Fri 9:00 am to 5:00 pm, or at by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- eCampus accepts returns on books purchased or rented through the website 30 days from your order date or 30 days from the start of classes, whichever is later.
- You may contact PCHS bookstore managers Mrs. MaryBeth Carroll (815.717.3175) or Ms. Moira Olivetti (815.717.3366) or by email at email@example.com with questions also.
Read our FAQ’s
Book Buy-Back & Rental Returns
All families are responsible to return rental books to eCampus using a pre-paid shipping label. Save your Amazon boxes so that you can pack up the books at the end of the year!
Click to enlarge
If you chose the rental bundle, then you must return the rented textbooks to eCampus. Return shipping is free, using your eCampus account. The return label must be printed no later than 5/30/20 to avoid incurring late fees.
Important! Please do not return your state textbooks or any other PCHS-loaned book to eCampus.
Directions for returning rental books.
Click to enlarge
If you purchased your textbooks before the start of the school year, you are welcome to sell them back to the company. Prices will be determined by eCampus.
Directions for book buy-back.