- Main Number: 815.485.2136
- Fax: 815.485.2709
- Attendance Line: 815.717.3130 (Please report student absence prior to the start of the school day.)
Normal Hours during the school year:
The Main Office is open from 6:50 AM to 3:15 PM, each day that school is in session.
Monday – Friday 8:00 AM – 2:00 PM (closed between 11:30 AM – 12:00 PM)
Update your Contact Information
We use many methods to keep in contact with parents, mainly email and phone. We rely on you to provide us with the most current contact information so that we can keep you informed. If you have a change to any of your information , please call the Main Office at 815.485.2136 or email Mrs. Laurie Ford, school registrar.
PCHS uses the automated messaging system called Notify to contact families about school closing, meeting reminders, and other issues concerning your student. We use the phone numbers and emails you provided via the re-enrollment online form which you completed in July. Therefore, it is important that you contact us as soon as possible with your new contact data. We don’t want you to miss any important calls or emails!
Receiving Emails from PCHS
We rely primarily on email to send newsletters and other information to families. Please be sure that you have whitelisted the following addresses
- Any providencecatholic.org email address
- Any rediker.com email address
- Messenger@plusportal.com (these are emails that are sent via PlusPortal)
It is always good practice to check your junk/spam/clutter folder for any emails from that may have been incorrectly flagged. (See below for more details.)
If you are a parent or guardian and are not receiving our emails, please follow these steps:
- Check your junk, spam and clutter folders for the email.
- If you find the email in one of those folders, be sure to mark it as a “safe sender” or “not spam”. This will prevent future emails from us from being marked as spam. (See below.)
- If you still do not receive our emails, it is possible that we do not have your correct email on file.
Call or email our registrar Mrs. Laurie Ford (firstname.lastname@example.org, 815-717-3181) to confirm your contact information.
Managing your Spam and Junk folders
For your convenience, we have provided links to tutorials for handling junk mail folders for the most popular email software and providers:
- Outlook junk folder
- Outlook clutter folder
- Gmail spam
- Sbcglobal.net & att.net spam
- Yahoo spam
- Comcast.net & Xfinity.com spam
We regularly post all our emails and parent newsletters on the Family Newsletter page of our website.
PCHS must receive an online request or a completed request form to process all transcripts. Visit the Transcript Request page of our website for complete details and options.