- Hours: 7:30 AM – 3:00 PM (or later) on days when school is in session.
- Location: Our office is in the corner of Computer Lab 1.
- Please see us for any technology assistance, including BYOD!
Office 365 & SharePoint
- Office Online: All PCHS students are provided a free Microsoft Office 365 account, which includes web apps for Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook (email) and OneNote.
- Email: Each student is provided a personal email address, using our providencecatholic.org domain.
- OneDrive: Each student is provided 1 Tb of cloud-based storage on his/her OneDrive.
- SharePoint: We use SharePoint as a platform where teachers and students can collaborate and share information and documents.
- Install the Office Suite: As part of our educational license agreement, students will be allowed to download the full version of Microsoft Office on up to 5 PCs or Macs and on other mobile devices including Windows tablets, iPads, and Android tablets. The licenses are valid as long as the student is enrolled at PCHS. Here’s a how-to video.
Refer to the list in the BYOD section of our website
Atomic Learning is an online resource for all PCHS students. Learn how to use a huge variety of tech tools and much more.
- Tutorials are broken into small video snippets, usually 5 minutes or less.
- Your teachers may assign you specific lessons, but you are encouraged to explore and learn on your own.
- To login: Use your network name (not your email address) and password. Example: jsmith and 193401#Rg)
Photo Story 3
Technology Office Staff