- Hours: 7:30 AM – 3:15 PM (or later) on days when school is in session.
- Location: Our office is in the corner of Computer Lab 1.
- Please see us for any technology assistance, including BYOD!
- Office Online: All PCHS students are provided a free Microsoft 365 account, which includes web apps for Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook (email), Teams, and OneNote and more.
- Email: Each student is provided a personal email address, using the pchsstudent.org domain.
- OneDrive: Each student is provided 1 Tb of cloud-based storage on his/her OneDrive.
- Teams: We use Teams as the “home base” for all classes. Students can find assignments, course info and resources on each class Team. Teams also allows students to call, meet and chat with teachers and peers. When students are attending class online, they will use that class’s Team Meeting.
- Install the Office Suite: As part of our educational license agreement, students will be allowed to download the full version of Microsoft Office on up to 5 PCs and on other mobile devices including Windows tablets, iPads, MacBooks and Android tablets. The licenses are valid as long as the student is enrolled at PCHS. Get complete instructions here.
Required Software for Student Laptops
Refer to the list, complete with download links in the BYOD section of our website
Tutorials & Help for Commonly Used Apps
More Handy Tips
Technology Office Staff