- Hours: 7:30 AM – 3:15 PM (or later) on days when school is in session.
- Location: Our office is in the corner of Computer Lab 1.
- Please see us for any technology assistance, including BYOD!
Office 365 & SharePoint
- Office Online: All PCHS students are provided a free Microsoft Office 365 account, which includes web apps for Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook (email) and OneNote.
- Email: Each student is provided a personal email address, using our providencecatholic.org domain.
- OneDrive: Each student is provided 1 Tb of cloud-based storage on his/her OneDrive.
- SharePoint: We use SharePoint as a platform where teachers and students can collaborate and share information and documents.
- Install the Office Suite: As part of our educational license agreement, students will be allowed to download the full version of Microsoft Office on up to 5 PCs or Macs and on other mobile devices including Windows tablets, iPads, and Android tablets. The licenses are valid as long as the student is enrolled at PCHS. Get complete instructions here.
Required Software & Bookmarks
Refer to the list, complete with download links in the BYOD section of our website
Hoonuit is an online resource for all PCHS students and staff. Learn how to use a huge variety of tech tools and much more.
- Tutorials are broken into small video snippets, usually 5 minutes or less.
- Your teachers may assign you specific lessons, but you are encouraged to explore and learn on your own.
- To login: Use your network name (not your email address) and password. Example: jsmith and 193401#Rg)
Technology Office Staff