We Miss You, Seniors!
This page has been updated with the most current information we have about events such as prom, graduation and more. Alternate dates are listed for many events.
Check this page often! (** indicates a new or updated post)
Last updated 5/16/20
Please refer to the complete school calendar as this is a list of only selected senior events.
** Letter to Seniors & their Parents
Dear Parents & Students of the Class of 2020,
We want to inform you we received news that due to state mandates, The Rialto Theatre has had to cancel all its events for the month of June. This includes our Graduation, which was scheduled for Monday, June 22nd.
With great joy and excitement, we announce our plans to celebrate the Graduation of the Class of 2020! You will receive more details soon. In the meantime, please save the date of Saturday, June 27th! We have a full slate of events to celebrate this momentous occasion:
- Sunday, June 21st will be our online Mass celebrating Father’s Day.
- Monday, June 22nd through Friday, June 26th we have planned a variety of online presentations to highlight the Class of 2020.
- Saturday, June 27th we will celebrate the Graduation of the Class of 2020 on the campus of Providence Catholic. We are planning a festive and memorable drive-thru ceremony.
- Sunday, June 28th will be the online Baccalaureate Mass.
We thank you for your understanding and your support of our efforts to celebrate your child’s accomplishment. Again, you will receive more detailed information about Graduation Week soon!
Stay safe. Stay healthy!
View the College Choices for the Class of 2020 here!
Senior Dinner Dance
This popular event is scheduled for Wednesday June 17 (6:30 – 10:30 PM) at Tuscany Falls Banquets & Events.
Dress is semi-formal.
Baccalaureate Mass is now scheduled for Sunday, June 28, and will be an online mass.
- Prom is now planned for Thursday July 16 at DiNolfo’s in Mokena.
- Ticket sales TBA.
College Admission Status Update
The NACAC has posted a live list of all the colleges that have updated their admission timeline for seniors due to all the university closings. Go there now.
Lunch Account Balances
Please be sure that:
- You check your PaySchoolsCentral balance. Login to PayschoolsCentral.
- Your seniors’ lunch accounts are paid in full prior to graduation.
- You turn off auto-refill immediately.
If your student has a credit balance:
- Any credit balance over $10 will be mailed to parents in June. No request is necessary.
- Any credit balance under $10: Please contact Mrs. Lynn Murray to request the refund. Be sure to include your student’s full name and ID number (begins with 828) in your email.
Burns Photography is our official photographer. Photos from Baccalaureate Mass and Graduate will be available to view and purchase online at http://burnsphoto.net/PCGraduation.
DVD’s of Graduation Ceremony & Baccalaureate Mass
Midwest Video Production of Illinois will be recording the Baccalaureate Mass and Graduation Ceremony. To purchase a DVD of either event, download the order forms below.
Final transcripts will not be available until after June 12, 2020. Mr. Murphy and Mr. Palmasani will send your final transcript to your attending college (and NCAA or NAIA if applicable) in mid-June. Transcripts will be sent electronically via Naviance in most cases. If you are contacted by your attending college that your transcripts hasn’t been received, please be assured that your college will receive the final transcript by July 1.
All information regarding returning rental books or book buy-back has been updated on the Virtual Bookstore page of our website.
Email and Office 365 Accounts
Senior email accounts will remain active through July 31, 2020. Please be sure that you have notified your contacts to provide them with your new email address.
Additionally, make sure you have downloaded files and documents from your Office 365 (OneDrive) if you need them; when your Office 365 is deleted, your OneDrive files will be deleted along with your email account.
Go to at OneDrive Graduation from Microsoft for some helpful instructions about moving your school data to your personal OneDrive account.