Marching Band Step-Up Night on 10/13/17
The second annual Marching Celtics Step-Up Night will be held on Friday, October 13th, 2017.
The event is open to all 7th and 8th graders in band or those interested in Colorguard. There is no fee to participate, and all students will receive a free T-shirt.
The 7th and 8th grade band and Colorguard members will perform with the PCHS Marching Celtics during pregame and throughout the first half of the football game.
Participants will get a front row seat at halftime to enjoy the Marching Celtics’ 2017 award-winning show as well!
- Cost: FREE!
- Dinner: Provided at no cost.
- Time: Check-in at 4:30pm. Enter door #6 (near tennis courts).
- Dismissal: After halftime show (approximately 8:30 PM)
- Follow-up: A confirmation email will go out to all registered families the week of the event.
- Questions: Please email Mr. Rogers, Director of Bands, or contact him by phone at (815) 717-3152.
- Registration: Register online by Tuesday, October 10